- Shipping above $99 is free (Canada wide).
- The delivery timeframes provided on our website are calculated according to location, package size, and shipping carriers’ transit times. Please note: The displayed dates are estimates only. In any event, we are committed to keeping you informed as updates become available, and to delivering the parts you need as quickly as possible.
- “Business days” for ship-out or delivery timeframes refer to Mondays through Fridays only. (Do not include Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays [that fall on a weekday] when counting business days.)
- Locker access will be provided to the customers in GTA from where pickup can be done to avoid shipping process timings.
- Shipping charges for tires and wheels are non- refundable.
- Most orders are processed for shipment or leave our warehouse within 24-48 hours of your order confirmation date, unless otherwise specified. Delivery or transit times will vary depending on the size of the package and the delivery location. Packages are generally delivered within 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from the date the packages leave our warehouse.
We accept authorized returns within 30 calendar days from the date the product was received by the buyer, otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. Xpress parts will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
If your shipment arrived with a damaged or incorrect item, please repackage the item(s) in the original shipping container and refer to our Return Procedure (below).
NOT ALL PRODUCTS/PARTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS.
NOTE: Electrical parts are also not returnable if they have been plugged in or unsealed for any reason.
In order to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, please complete an online RMA form
- File online – Please provide the following information about your order:
- Customer’s name
- Email address
- Contact Number
- Date of Purchase
- Order number or PO number
- Part number(s) of the item(s) you want to return
- Part names
- A complete and detailed explanations as to why the part is being returned
- Vehicle Information
RMA number(s) along with return shipping label will be sent through email immediately after receipt of the fully completed form. An RMA number is required to track and process your return.
All items for return must be packaged securely. Please check if there are any special packaging instructions to ensure that no shipping damage occurs. We will not be responsible for damaged returns resulting from inadequate packaging
Note- All customers must have to pay the return shipment cost of the parcel except from the locker access packages. Both return and pick-up are free of cost in case of Automated Locker access.
Refunds are normally processed and credited within 24-72 business hours after our warehouse receives your part(s). Once the returned part(s) has/have been inspected and processed, the refund will be credited to the payment method you used to buy the item(s) you ordered. You will receive a “credit approved” e-mail the day your refund is processed. If the purchase was made with a debit or credit card, it may take an additional 1-7 business day(s) for your financial institution to reflect the credit back on your account.
What is a Core Charge?
Whenever you buy an aftermarket part, your purchase price may include a core charge, which is the deposit you pay for the core, or recyclable component of the part. If you return the core of your old part to us, you can get that deposit back.
Please note that for core returns, you must use the exact same box in which your replacement part was received. Your core cannot be damaged, but only “non-working” or not usable because of failure. Damaged cores will not receive credit. Fluids must be drained. The customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping the core back.
Cancellations may be accommodated if the order has not yet been packed or shipped.
We will do our best to accommodate order cancellations, but if for any reason we are unable to do so, you may return the product. See our Return Policy for more details. You may cancel your order at any time prior to receiving our order confirmation. However, once an order has been confirmed, it is immediately processed for shipping. Therefore, no orders can be canceled after receiving our electronic Order Confirmation email.